You Were Always Mine ARC Giveaway!
Hey, friends. This has not been the best week at the Baart house. Massive flooding in our area derailed an oil train (and caused ecological chaos), evacuated sections of several different towns, and trickled water into countless basements–including ours. Our week in numbers:
- 4 Shop Vacs
- 6 fans
- 1 dehumidifier
- 1 giant squeegee
- lots of friends and family (also known as the world’s best helpers)
- 1 swollen ankle (mine, the floors are incredibly slippery)
- hundreds and hundreds of gallons of water hauled out of our basement
- 2 delicious meals delivered by kind souls
- 2 completely exhausted Baarts (Aaron and me)
The water has finally stopped leeching in (praise the Lord and hallelujah!), and thankfully it was just clean groundwater. All in all, we are blessed beyond measure as so many people had it so much worse than we did. Still, I need a little light in my life right now. I’m weary and sad…
But books make me happy! And I have some to give away. Want an ARC of You Were Always Mine? Good. I’d love to share one with you. Just use this handy-dandy Rafflecopter giveaway engine to earn some entries. Best of luck, friends! I can’t wait to share this book with you!